What information do we collect?
We collect information about you through:
• the use of enquiry and registration forms
• the provision of your details to us either online or offline
• your use of the Website
The elements of your data that we collect may include:
• job title
• company name
• home address and phone number
• mobile telephone number
• e-mail address
• date of birth
• educational history, work experience and other information from your CV if you provide this to us
• usage statistics
When you visit our Website we may automatically collect the following data:
• technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version
• information about your visit, including the areas of the Website which you visit information about your computer, such as which browser you are using, your network location, the type of connection you are using (e.g. broadband, ADSL etc).
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you for purposes which may include:
• providing you with the information, products and services that you request from us
• conducting market research surveys
• providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
• contacting you about specific recruitment opportunities if contact us for career opportunities.
• ensuring that our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• administering our Website troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
• monitoring compliance with our Terms
Additional services may be available if you register with Anthology. In this case, once you register, we will know who you are, your activities on Anthology’s Website and information about your computer may be linked on our systems to you.
We may also retain copies of any correspondence you send us and we will certainly keep details of your registration history with us.
If you register your information on the Website then the data will be collated through Anthology’s CRM system which integrates Salesforce with Intercom.
We may, from time to time, want to send you information that may be of interest either by post, email or we may want to contact you by phone. However, we will only send you marketing if you have opted to receive it.
We will always give you an opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving any marketing from us in each communication we send to you.
Who do we share this information with?
We may share your personal information with
• any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006
• companies performing services on our behalf (such as real estate agents, direct marketing agents or courier services) who will only use the information to provide that service
• a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business
In some circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information by law, because a court or the police or other law enforcement agency has asked us for it.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries or territories outside the European Economic Area (the EEA).