Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully because they set out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you and Anthology (as defined below). By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using the Website immediately. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Information about us
This Website is owned and operated by Anthology Deptford Foundry Limited (Anthology, we, us, our), a company registered in England a Wales under company number 09021410 with its registered office at 1 Adam Street, London, WC2N 6LE. The registered VAT number is 182886462.
Please note that telephone calls between yourself and Anthology may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
Changes to the Website
We may update the Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Website may be out of date at any given time. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Unless explicitly stated, any new features on the Website, including but not limited to the release of new services or resources shall be subject to these Terms.
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website or the services provided through it, including your access to it, without notice. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights and acceptable use
All Content (as defined below) included on the Website is the property of Anthology, our affiliates, our licensors or other relevant third parties. In these Terms, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website. Any material uploaded on the Website by you shall not form part of the Content.
By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting to you, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission.
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
• retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen;
• print or download the Content from this Website.
You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Anthology. In the event that written permission is granted, our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the Content must always be acknowledged.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
• in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; or
• making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms.
You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these Terms. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Anthology or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
Whilst Anthology uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and you must take responsibility for maintaining the security of your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
Anthology accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
Anthology reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These Terms shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
No reliance on information
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Anthology makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; (b) limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude our liability in any way that is not permitted under English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, the Website;
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website;
• loss of profits or revenue;
• loss of business or sales;
• loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
• wasted management or office time; or
• any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any type.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
These Terms may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised Terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. You should check the Terms regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
These Terms contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms will not be affected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each party agrees that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms or their validity or enforceability.
- Stamp duty land tax paid incentive is time limited - only valid only for the duration of the taxi campaign December 2017 to December 2018
- It is subject to your legal representative making the necessary disclosure to the lender and gaining approval where required
- Unless otherwise stated, the offer of stamp duty land tax paid is at the standard rate of SDLT only and excludes the higher rate of stamp duty land tax payable in respect of a purchase of an additional residential property (for the avoidance of doubt this excludes the 3% supplement)
- The offer of the incentive to pay the stamp duty land tax is payable on the basis that the duty due is not more than 5% of the total value of the home. Any sums due over and above would be your liability to pay.
- If the home purchased is not your only home, you will need to cover the higher rate of stamp duty land tax incurred due on the purchase as an additional residential property.
- The offers advertised cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on the same home unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Stamp duty land tax incentive will be paid on completion as an allowance.
- The Purchaser’s intention to take advantage of this offer must be disclosed at the time of reserving the home before any other discount is applied and recorded on the Reservation Form.
- Anthology will not be liable for the refusal of a mortgage based on the borrower’s individual circumstances which leads to the loss of any reservation fee
- The stamp duty land tax incentive is only applicable to the original purchase of the home and shall not apply nor be valid in the event of any assignment of the contract.
- It is payable at the current prevailing rate
Ideal Home Show Competition
1. The promoter is: London Real Estate Development Ltd (company no 8522309)] whose registered office is at 160 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Anthology and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or involvement of the competition
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entry will be Monday 12th March at 4pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Share a photo relating to London with @AnthologyLondon using #BuiltFromLondon
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is two VIP tickets to the Ideal Home Show hosted at Olympia in London on Saturday 24th March 2018.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received
13. The winner will be notified by direct message on social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network
London Real Estate Limited Detail
London Real Estate Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8522309. Registered address is 1 Adam Street, London, WC2N 6LE and it operates the Website www.anthology.london. The registered VAT number is 182886462.
Anthology abides by the Consumer Code for Home Builders. Please reference full documentation here.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Accurate as at July 2017.